Saturday, December 10, 2011

30th Birthday Chocolate Party @ Farris and Foster













I want to thank all those who came out last night to celebrate my early Birthday, I did this event mostly for you my friends.  Turning 30 means another stage in life that one will grow in intellect, wisdom, and in friendships.

We had a great time, making chocolate and most of all eating...lol. Thank you to my husband who is always present ( but I guess he has to be right??? lol ). My BFF Arlene for being part of my life for 13 years, and always supporting me.

Thank you to Christie founder of Llorente Design who made all my labels and all those cute paper things you see. My mom who also help me put together allot of the items you also shown, while I worked she worked on this.

But the big celebration is not till the 29th, so I am excited to see allot of my family and friends

hugs
Yarimar

No comments:

Post a Comment