Thursday, December 1, 2011

12/01 OOTD - It's all About Layering

 
Happy December, everyone. The countdown has started for the New Year, I am more excited this year because its my Birthday month and Wedding Anniversary as well. I turn the big 30, wooohooo but enough of me and my ventures lets talk about my 1st day of December outfit.


It's cold again, so I pulled one of my favorite pieces during winter my Theory chunky sweater in eggplant. I purchased this when I worked at the store, and I fell in love with it. Of course I didn't pay the full retail price, I used my discount .You might know by now I am a bargain hunter , so paying full price for something it's not normal for me. But I had to invest in this , and it was well worth it. I paired it with a Stretchy long fitted dress , and some Andrea B tights with a zipper back giving it a bit of a rockish look. For shoes , I purchased these black BCBG pumps at ROSS (My opinion you cant have to many black shoes..lol) and besides being comfy and cute the price was what sold me. For accessories I am wearing one of my favorite purse designers Dooney & Bourke , I just love the neutral color on this bag and it can be worn with anything. I finished it off with my H&M leopard scarf , seen before. Taking the cream colors from the purse and the scarf to completing a cold day office look.


It's all about layering in winter, so try pairing a pair of tights with a skirt or a big chunky sweater with some leggings and Knee high socks. Well till next time,

xo Yarimar


LookBook: Theory Eggplant Sweater ( Theory.com), Black Strechy Dress: (Sophie & Trey ) $19.99, Andre B Tight w/ Zipper ( Sears) $5.00 , BCBG Shoes ( Ross) $10.99, Leopard Scarf ( H&M) $9.99, Dooney & Bourke 2/tone cream Bag ( Dooney & Bourke)









No comments:

Post a Comment