Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11/30 OOTD - Comfy Sweater Dress

Brrrr!! Its cold in Central Florida today, its about time. So I am taking every opportunity I can, to wear something new that I recently purchased at a  vintage aka Goodwill  store...lol. Yes, I shop at Goodwill nothing wrong with that. But I have a few rules, that I go by. I will do a post soon on how to shop at thrift store and find great things.

But any who, here is my outfit. Its a peach sweater XL for $5.00, because I wanted to wear it like a dress. So I paired it with my brownish black knee high boots from Aldos, and black tights. I found also this great scarf at Rue21 last night for $2.00, and my necklace is from Target Clearance $3.00. I love bargain shopping, nothing gives me a rush when I find sales. Well, let me correct my self I get a big rush when I'm at  church. But, shopping is next in line. jaja

Being Fashionable doesnt mean you have to break the bank, its smart shopping. So next time you see a Vintage shop, stop in and see what things you can find. Have a wonderful day. xo Yarimar




No comments:

Post a Comment