Monday, September 16, 2013

Walgreens Sale! Wet & Wild by Fergie

Hi! Ladies 

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I myself took a random trip to Miami just to hang out and do some unplanned shopping. It was a pleasant trip I purchased a few things that I will feature in another blog. But today, just wanted to share these pretty lipstick from Fergie by Wet & Wild. Walgreens was having 25% off , so I got then for $2.99 or something. So I purchased 3 colors. They will be featured later on. 

I've been meaning to try the products and maybe I will do a review on the few things I've purchased. But in the mean time , this lip color is so pretty. Fall is coming and I know everyone will start wearing dark lipsticks, but this girl will still rock pink. 

Well loves ,have a great day 
Xo Yarimar










Make sure you follow me in social media

Twitter & Instagram : yarimar22
FB page Yarimar



No comments:

Post a Comment