Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tuesday 9/17 OOTD / A bit of color


Hello ladies!

I hope everyone had a great day, me on the on the other hand was busy as work that I didn't get a chance to post my outfit. Many times people as me how do you dress so cute? Or how do you out an outfit together? , and let me tell you at times is easy and sometimes is not. 

But, this particular outfit I put it together In my mind. Is so weird to say that,  but I did and this is the out come. " maybe I do a video on how I put things together?????"  Anyways details below 






Skirt : target (kids section) yes you read it right lol 
Shoes: Instagramer Fancy Steps



Hand bag: Miami last trip jelly type Furla look alike 




Jacket & Tank : Marshall's 


Is so much fun dressing up. So this is it, make sure you follow me on social media. 

 Hugs and blessings to all

@yarimar22 twitter & Instagram

Yarimar FB page. 



No comments:

Post a Comment