Wednesday, March 13, 2013

BH Cosmetics New California City Special Pallets Swatches

Hello Friends! Excited to chat and share with you these two great pallets from BH Cosmetics, they just released 3 new California city named pallets. I only purchased two of the pallets, so I wanted to share with you how pigmented are the colors. BH Cosmetics did it again! Oh and you won't believe it, they are only $10.00 woohoo!

The two pallets purchased were San Francisco and Malibu. Now why didn't I pick Hollywood? Good question, well I just felt that Hollywood was very similar to Malibu. But I'm pretty sure it's as beautiful as the rest, but I'm happy with my choices. So back to the review, I want to list the things I love and not love.

Things I love: 1) The Pigmentation: BH has never disappointed , great solid colors that last and stand out 2) The color combinations provides a balance to the pallet 3) The blushes: Can I say wow! They've included a white shimmer color as a highlighter that looks amazing. This has to be my fave, it gives you the glowy look. 3) The package is great , it's small enough to fit in your purse or great for travel.

Things I don't love: Nothing really, I think the price is great for the value and of course the cute packaging :0)

So my friends I hope these pics help you pick your fave pallet, and if you want to see a makeup tutorial let me know. Follow me on social media : Twitter and Instagram yarimar22.
 

So here are the swatches.

Malibu

BH Malibu Eyeshadow & Blush Palette

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

San Francisco

BH San Francisco Eyeshadow & Blush Palette

 

 

Makeup

Wearing Malibu

 

Xo yarimar

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment