Tuesday, January 28, 2014

CVS Couponing Time ! Loreal and Colgate

Happy Saturday! 

I get so excited when I go to CVS, since I learned how to coupon from my sister in law Pricila ( aka coupon queen lol ) it's become an addiction. I want a coupon for everything now,  and believe it or not coupons come for just about anything. 

This being said I did a video a few months ago on how I coupon , it takes some planning but it's possible. So much so that it's so rare now that I purchase anything from a target or walmart, cvs is my go too for my makeup needs. 

So let's start, first thing is you divide your transactions. Thank you to southernsavers.com , I created a list of the things I wanted to purchase.  Now this site is amazing to view all stores, they sort it out for you and they do the work. But more on this later. 

Transaction 1: 

Optic White ToothPaste 

Regular Price: $4.79
Sale Price: $3.00

Sale was spend $12.00 get $6 ECB ( extra care bucks) aka money 

Coupons used:
MFG: $1.00 
MFG: $2.00
CVS: $2.00

Total : $7.70 
Saved $12.16
Each: $1.93 each toothpaste 








Transaction 2:

Loreal Skin Care 

Revtalift wipes (2) Regular Price: $ $7.29
Revivalift Eye Cream Regular Price: $ 17.49



Sale was spend $30.00 get $10 ECB ( extra care bucks) aka money 


Coupons used:
MFG: $1.00 
MFG: $5.00
MFG: $2.00
CVS: $3.00

Total : $23.31
Saved $11.00
Each: $7.77each 
** this deal had a $10.00 mail in rebate * woohoo










Transaction 3:

Loreal and Milani 

Milani Lipstick (2) Regular Price: $ 5.79 
                                  Sale BOGO    $2.89

Loreal Telescopic Macara  Regular Price: $ 9.49
Loreal Liquid Foundation :  Regular Price: $ 12.99
Loreal Moisture Blur:     Regular Price: $ 24.99

Sale was spend $12.00 get $4 ECB ( extra care bucks) aka money 


Coupons used:
MFG: $1.00 
MFG: $2.00
MFG: $5.00
CVS: $10.00 ECB transaction 2
CVS: $ 6.00 ECB transaction 1
CVS coupon email 25% entire purchase 

Total : $23.38
Saved $38.77
Each: $ 4.68








This was the best purchase by far, since the Loreal Blur cost was $24.99. So if you look at it, I got the rest of the items for the price of one. 

I was extremely excited for this trip, I hope this motivates you to do a bit of planning so you can also save. 

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter. Yarimar22

FB Page yarimar 

Message me with any questions. Happy Saving. 






No comments:

Post a Comment