Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My 30th Birthday Pre-view E-Vites and Mood Board by Llorente Design





I'm excited to be working with a great person for my upcoming 30th Birthday parties. Yes parties with an S , lol one for friend's and the other one for close friend's and family. So Christine Llorente is the founder of Llorente Design, we met while working in Theory doing what we love, fashion. So we became friends, at that time Christine was just married. Our journey ended after I left and continued my career, we recently found ourselves in Facebook - Go Figure ;0 ) . I quickly found out she was having a baby, and through this amazing experience of motherhood she started Llorente Design and the Hip Baby Hip Mama Blog.
 
Right away, seeing pictures of her baby events I knew I wanted her to create something as great for my Big 30th . After much talking this is a preview of what my e-vites look like, super excited to share lot's of more pictures for the upcoming events this December. Working with someone as talented as her is amazing, every detail is to perfection. So if you are having a Birthday Party , Baby Shower, Weddings, Baptism, Graduation any type of event and paper is involved this is your girl.

Check her Llorente Design Facebook out and her blog.

Xo Yarimar

No comments:

Post a Comment